Genshin Impact 3.4 Release Date & Time!! Check Out The Latest Updates
Genshin Impact 3.4 is the latest version of the popular open-world action role-playing game developed by miHoYo and is due to be released shortly. It promises to bring exciting new features and content to an expansive game world. Players eagerly awaiting this update’s arrival will be keen to know when Genshin Impact 3.4 is due to arrive and what new content it will bring with it.
When Does Genshin Impact 3.4 Come Out?
The release date and countdown start time for Genshin Impact version 3.4 are January 17 at 20:00 PT and 23:00 ET, as well as January 18 at 03:00 GMT.
The release dates and times for Genshin Impact 3.4 in other time zones are as follows:
- UK: Wednesday, January 18, 3 am (GMT)
- Europe: Wednesday, January 18, 4 am (CET)
- East Coast US: Tuesday, January 17, 10 pm (EST)
- Central US: Tuesday, January 17, 9 pm (CST)
- West Coast US: Tuesday, January 17, 7 pm (PST)
- Australia: Wednesday, January 18, 2 pm (AET)
- New Zealand: Wednesday, January 18, 4 pm (NZST)
- Japan: Wednesday, January 18, 12 pm (JST)
"The Exquisite Night Chimes" Version 3.4 Update Maintenance Preview
Update maintenance begins 2023/01/18 06:00 (UTC+8) and is estimated to take 5 hours.
See more details here: https://t.co/xgHGdOQju4#GenshinImpact #HoYoverse pic.twitter.com/BODmaep3WC
— Genshin Impact (@GenshinImpact) January 16, 2023
All of the preceding hours are contingent on Hoyoverse’s projected maintenance duration of five hours. The version may begin sooner or later than intended, but this has never occurred in previous chapters. The Chinese developers compensate each player with 300 Primogems for the game’s downtime.
Read More: Blue Lock: Release Time, Date And Streaming Confirmed For New Anime
Genshin Impact 3.4 Live Stream
HoYoverse held the Genshin Impact live stream on Twitch on January 6th, 2023. If you missed any formal announcements, you might view the complete webcast via the YouTube video mentioned above. In addition, be sure to visit our Genshin Impact codes page to acquire all 3.4 Livestream Primogems.
Genshin Impact 3.4 Banners
Alhaitham and Yaoyao are two new playable characters appearing in the 3.4 release.
New Dendro 5-Star Alhaitham’s Caution in Confidence Banner and returning Anemo 5-Star Xiao’s Invitation to Mundane Life Banner represent the beginning of Phase 1. Moreover, the new Dendro 4-Star Yaoyao will be a boosted 4-Star in both the Alhaitham and Xiao’s Banners.
As usual, the 3.4 Phase 1 banners will run concurrently from Wednesday, January 18, through Tuesday, February 7; they will be accessible from Wednesday, January 18, through Tuesday, February 7.
In Phase 2 of the 3.4 Banner Schedule, we get the return of Hu Tao’s Moment of Bloom Banner and Yellen’s Discerner of Enigmas Banner, both 5-Star banners. These Phase 2 Banners will likely run through Tuesday, February 28th.
Read More: Solo Leveling Anime: Release Revealed! Check Out The Latest Updates
All of the new and returning 5-Star and 4-Star characters that can be wished for with the 3.4 patches are as follows:
- Alhaitham (Caution in Confidence Banner – Phase 1): New 5-Star Dendro equipped with a weapon.
- Xiao (Invitation to Mundane Life Banner – Phase 1): Returning 5-Star Anemo character who uses a polearm.
- Yaoyao (Caution in Confidence and Invitation to Mundane Life Banners – Phase 1): New 4-Star Dendro character who uses a polearm.
- Hu Tao (Moment of Bloom Banner – Phase 2): Returning 5-Star Pyro character who uses a polearm.
- Yelan (Discerner of Enigmas Banner – Phase 2): Returning 5-Star Hydro character who uses a bow.
Read More: Classroom Of The Elite Season 3: 2023 Release Confirmed For Anime Series
Genshin Impact 3.4 update is set to launch on March 17, 2023. This new version of the game will bring various exciting new content and features, which promises to keep players engaged and entertained for hours. Players can expect many new characters, weapons, enemies, and more. The Genshin Impact team has worked hard to ensure the update lives up to player expectations, so be sure to check it out when it launches!