At Nova Scotia Today, we are committed to providing our readers with accurate and up-to-date information. However, in the event that an error is made, we have implemented the following policy for corrections and clarifications.
- Updating a Report: If a story needs to be updated or corrected, we will clearly indicate this in the article and provide an explanation for the change. We will also publish a correction on our social media platforms.
- Corrections: If a significant error is found in an article, we will promptly rectify it and publish the necessary corrections.
- Clarification: If the language used in an article is unclear or not detailed enough, we will rewrite the language and provide a clarification to the story.
- Editor’s Notes: In cases where a mistake calls into question the substance of an article or raises significant ethical concerns, an editor’s note will be added to the story with an explanation of the issue.
- Reporting Inaccuracies: If you believe a story we have published is inaccurate, please contact us via email at email@example.com
- Take-down Requests: We do not entertain take-down requests. If the subject of a story claims it is inaccurate, we will investigate and, if necessary, publish a correction.
We take our responsibility to provide accurate information to our readers seriously and will always strive to correct errors as quickly as possible.