Welcome to the Career Page of NovaScotiaToday Entertainment News!
At NovaScotiaToday, we are dedicated to delivering the latest and most engaging entertainment news to our audience. Our team of journalists and entertainment aficionados work tirelessly to bring you the best in the world of entertainment. We believe in fostering a positive and inclusive work environment where our employees can grow and thrive. If you are passionate about entertainment and have a love for journalism, then NovaScotiaToday might be the perfect place for you!
We are always on the lookout for talented individuals to join our team. Currently, we have the following positions available:
- Entertainment News Writer: As an Entertainment News Writer, you will be responsible for breaking the latest entertainment news, conducting interviews with celebrities, and reporting on the latest trends in the world of entertainment.
- Social Media Manager: As a Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for creating and managing our social media content, building relationships with followers, and driving engagement on our social media platforms.
- Copy Editor: As a Copy Editor, you will be responsible for proofreading and fact-checking our entertainment news articles to ensure that they are accurate and up to our standards.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for entertainment news and journalism
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Knowledge of social media platforms and experience in creating and managing social media content
At NovaScotiaToday, we understand that our employees are the cornerstone of our success. We offer a comprehensive benefits package to help support our employees and their families. Our benefits include:
- Work From Home
- Professional development opportunities
- Collaborative and inclusive work environment
Join Our Team
If you are interested in joining the NovaScotiaToday team, please send your resume and a cover letter to [our email address]. In your cover letter, please tell us why you are interested in working for NovaScotiaToday and how your skills and experience make you the ideal candidate for the position you are applying for.
We look forward to hearing from you!