Serena Williams Dating Timeline, Marriage, Husband And Relationship Facts
Serena Williams (born September 26, 1981, Saginaw, Michigan, USA) revolutionized women’s tennis with her powerful style of play, winning more Grand Slam singles titles (23) than any other woman in that time.
Serena Williams Proves You Don’t Have To Change Anything About Yourself To Find Love
Because of her looks and personality, many people have silly clichés about Selena’s love life. But Serena routinely betrayed those expectations, proving to the world that there was nothing wrong with that. Her ability to maintain faith in herself is her lesson for all of us on how to approach her love in our own lives.
Serena Williams recently tied the knot with Alexis Ohanian, but she had her fair share of star-studded romances before settling down with the man of her life.
Serena Has dated Some Of The Most Attractive, Successful Men In The Past
On December 29, 2016, Serena announced her engagement to Reddit co-founder Alexis Ohanian. The couple got married in November 2017 and had a daughter in September of the following year.
- Serena was rumored to have been dating professional tennis player Grigor Dimitrov in 2012.
- Serena and French tennis coach, Patrick Mouratoglou dated in 2012.
- NBA star Amare Stoudemire was with Serena in 2010.
- For Your Love actor Hosea Chanchez briefly dated Serena in 2008.
- Serena and actor Jackie Long were dating from 2007 to 2008.
- Serena and rapper/actor/producer/ The poet, Common, was in a relationship from 2007 to 2010 and had an affair with Colin Farrell in 2006.
- Selina dated director and producer Brett Lanter (Rush Hour, X-Men: The Last Stand) from 2004 until she was 2006.
- From 2002 to 2003, Serena was dating NFL wide receiver, Keyshawn Johnson. In 2002, rumors circulated that Serena was dating Yankees pitcher C.C. Sabathia.
- Serena was reportedly dating celebrity choreographer Columbus Short in the early 2000s.In 2003, Serena was reportedly dating NBA star Corey Maggett.
- In 2001, rumors circulated that Serena was dating NFL linebacker, Rubber Arrington.
Must Read: Who Is Venus Williams Boyfriend? & What Kind A Man She Want?
Serena Williams, Alexis Ohanian’s Relationship Timeline
Serve Romance! Serena Williams and Alexis Ohanian fell head over heels in love in 2015. Tennis pro and a tech entrepreneur met by chance while staying at the same hotel in Rome. “This guy came in and just flipped over at the table next to us and I was like, ‘Hey! talks about her first interaction with her husband.
Ohanian had breakfast with the Michigan native that morning and was eventually invited to her match at the Italian Her Open. In December 2016, just over a year after they met, Ohanian and her Williams proposed at the same hotel that ignited their romance.
Before they could say their vows, the couple reached another significant milestone in their relationship — their first child. The athlete accidentally revealed her pregnancy via Snapchat in April 2017. , gave birth to a daughter, Alexis Olympia Ohanian Jr., five months later. Her partner stayed by her side despite a complicated birth.
They got married in New Orleans in November 2017 in front of guests like Beyoncé and Kim Kardashian. Two years later, Williams enthused about her husband’s ability to let her shine: “Alexis doesn’t dim my light,” she told Allure in January 2019. “He’s not trying to dim my light. He brightens me up even if I don’t want to. It brings me to more points I never thought possible.”
Must Read: Rafael Nadal Net Worth 2022: How Much Money Does Nadal Get For Winning The French Open?
Serena Williams And Alexis Relationship Facts
- They met a year and a half before they were engaged.
- Their first “date” was in Paris.
- As a Jehovah’s Witness, she wished him a happy birthday.
- They love taking spontaneous trips.
- He proposed poolside.
- She took six pregnancy tests before believing she was expecting.
- When Alexis learned the news, he was just as shocked as Serena.
- The couple is bi-coastal.