Only Murders in the Building season 2 is back on Hulu with our favorite trio of detectives. Starting right where we left off, Charles (Steve Martin), Mabel (Selena Gomez), and Oliver (Martin Short), who were all strangers before, are now being looked at as possible killers of Bunny Folger, the president of the Arconia Board of Directors.
But there’s more. At this point, their neighbors hate them, the media is after them for their story, and Amy Schumer shows up as herself. Yeah… A lot is going on. Will they be able to figure out who the real killer is and clear their names in time? Here are all the facts about this season!
Only Murders in the Building season 2, episode 6 release date
The next episode will air on Hulu and Disney+ for the first time on Tuesday, July 26, 2022.
- The Flash Season 9 Release Date And Cast Update, Premiere Confirmed For Late 2022
- Link Eat Love Kill Episode 9 Release Date: Synopsis, Cast & Get Everything You Need To Know
Where to watch online
Only Murders in the Building season 2, episode 6 will be available on Hulu and Disney+ on the date above for everyone to watch.
What Are The Only Murders in the Building Release Schedule?
- Episode 1, “Persons of Interest”: June 28
- Episode 2, “Framed”: June 28
- Episode 3, “The Last Day of Bunny Folger”: July 5
- Episode 4, “Here’s Looking at You”: July 12
- Episode 5, “The Tell”: July 19
- Episode 6: July 26
- Episode 7: August 2
- Episode 8: August 9
- Episode 9: August 16
- Episode 10: August 23
- Charles and Jan will get back together, and Jan will keep giving Charles more clues.
- Oliver will talk to Teddy about the results of the DNA test, and he may be shocked to find out the truth.
- Amy Schumer’s character hasn’t said much lately. Will she be back on the show soon?
- Nina, who is away having her baby, may also come back because she is angry with the three of them.
- The group will look into the new clues they have.