What happened with Clone High season 2? Was it canceled or renewed? When does the show premiere on HBO Max? Now that season 1 has come to an end, viewers are wondering whether the program will be renewed for a second season or not. Throughout this page, we’ve compiled everything we’ve learned thus far about the upcoming season.
About Clone high season 2
Clone High has gained a cult following since it was canceled after one season, and it is widely regarded as the project that introduced many people to co-creators Phil Lord and Christopher Miller, who are now household names. Since the conclusion of Clone High in 2003, Lord and Miller have worked on a variety of large-scale comedic projects, including The Lego Movie, the 21 Jump Street series of films, and Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (as well as other projects). However, HBO Max has ordered two seasons of a Clone High revival, so Lord and Miller will be returning to school in the near future. Lord and Miller shared an update on the Clone High revival in an interview with Collider’s Steve Weintraub for their upcoming Apple TV+ series The Afterparty, which will air on the streaming service.
When asked when we may expect to see the return of Clone High, Lord said, “That’s a thing that actually I don’t know,” with Miller responding, “That’s a thing that actually I don’t know.”
HBO Max ordered two seasons of Clone High in February of last year, and Miller revealed in June that the first episode, titled “Let’s Try This Again,” will be written by Lord, Miller, and Erica Rivinoja, who will serve as the showrunner for the series and has previously worked with Lord and Miller as a producer on The Last Man on Earth, will be co-written by Lord, Miller, and Erica Rivinoja.
‘Clone High’ is a television series about a high school attended by clones of famous historical characters. Abe Lincoln (voiced by Will Forte), Joan of Arc (Nicole Sullivan), Gandhi (Michael McDonald), Cleopatra (Christa Miller), and John F. Kennedy were among the characters included in the film (Miller). Dr. Cinnamon J. Scudworth (Lord), the school’s mad scientist/principal, and his dependable aide, Mr. Butlertron, kept a watchful eye on things at the school (Miller).
Lord and Miller have made repeated references to Clone High in their various work, despite the fact that the series has been canceled. Among other things, Forte would also appear as Abraham Lincoln in The Lego Movie, while Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse showed a billboard for the film “Clone College,” which starred Abe and JFK. Forte was also the voice of Abraham Lincoln in The Lego Movie.
Clone High Season 2 Release Date: Renewed or Cancelled
HBO Max has not yet decided whether or not to cancel or renew Clone High Season 2. We are still waiting for an official announcement on the show’s current condition. We will update this status as soon as we receive any information.
- Black Bullet Season 2: Release Date, Cast, Plot, Trailer and Latest Updates!!
- Tidelands Season 2 Release Date,Trailer Cast & Plot
- Waiting for Raising Dion season 2? Here Is Everything We Know So Far
- Record of Grancrest War Season 2: Cancelled? Updated
Will there be clone high to watch?
While Lord and Miller are still unsure of when we may expect Clone High to return, the first season of Clone High is already accessible on Paramount+, and the second season is now in production.
Clone High Season 2 Voice Cast
- Will Forte in the role of Abe (voice)
- Nicole Sullivan plays Joan, Helen of Troy, Marie Curie, and Cleo’s foster mother, Isabela of Spain, in this film (voices)
- JFK and Vice-Principal Butlertron are played by Christopher Miller (voices)
- Cleo is played by Christia Miller.
- Sarah Chalke in the role of Marie Antoinette (voice)
- Gandhi is played by Michael MacDonald (voice)
- Harriet Tubman is played by Debra Wilson (voice)
- Principal Scudworth is played by Phil Lord, who also plays Genghis Khan (voices)
- Coach Eleanor Roosevelt is played by April Winchell (voice)
- Wally, X-Stream Bob, Martin Luther King Jr., Toots, and George Washington Carver are all played by Donald Faison (voices)
- Carl, Glen the Janitor, Julius Caesar, Ghandi’s Foster Father, the Zoo Worker, Buddy Holly, Moses, and E-CyboPooch are all played by Neil Flynn, who also appears as Carl (voice)
- Rusher and Larry Hardcore are played by Jack Black (voices)
- Andy Dick plays Van Gough, Mr. Sheepman, Thomas Edison, and a police officer who is Albert Einstein, among other characters (voices)
- Murray Miller in the role of Catherine the Great, and Gene Kelly (a teenage clone) in the film (voice)