As the Marvel Cinematic Universe grows, both new and old heroes are making their mark on both the big screen and the small screen. All of the Disney Plus shows have been about making new heroes or bringing back underrated ones, and this will likely continue through 2022. But so far, the movies have been mostly about bringing back some of the MCU’s biggest stars.
Thor: Love and Thunder will soon be in theatres. It will follow in the footsteps of Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness, which was a huge hit.
Read more :
- Who Was The Girl At The End Of The Green Knight? Ending Explained
- What Happened To Ben In The Deep House? Ending Explained
- The Oval Season 4 Officially Renewed for October 2022 – Preview, Plot & More Details
- What Happened At The Very End Of Venom: Let There Be Carnage? Ending Explained
Thor: Love and Thunder Release Date Details
On July 8, 2022, Thor: Love and Thunder come out in cinemas. It was supposed to come out in November of last year, but because of delays, it didn’t come out until February of this year. After another small change to an earlier date in February, it was moved to its current release date in July. It’s a sure thing that it will be a big summer movie.
Thor: Love and Thunder Cast Details
In the next Marvel Cinematic Universe movie, we’ll see a lot of faces we’ve seen before, and not all of them are from the same movies (or even the same series of films). For example, Tessa Thompson will return as Valkyrie from Thor: Ragnarok, and Natalie Portman, who played Jane Foster in the first two Thor movies, will make a triumphant return as well (for the first time in almost a decade). Also, the actors from Guardians of the Galaxy will be there.
Here is the full confirmed cast of the 2022 film:
- Chris Hemsworth as Thor
- Natalie Portman as Jane Foster / Mighty Thor
- Christian Bale as Gorr the God Butcher
- Tessa Thompson as King Valkyrie
- Taika Waititi as Korg
- Chris Pratt as Peter Quill / Star-Lord
- Karen Gillan as Nebula
- Bradley Cooper as Rocket
- Dave Bautista as Drax the Destroyer
- Pom Klementieff as Mantis
- Vin Diesel as Groot
- Sean Gunn as Kraglin
- Jaimie Alexander as Lady Sif
- Luke Hemsworth as Asgardian Actor Thor
- Matt Damon as Asgardian Actor Loki
- Melissa McCarthy as Asgardian Actor Hela
- Sam Neill as Asgardian Actor Odin
- Russell Crowe as Zeus
About Thor: Love and Thunder
In Thor 4, the God of Thunder will question his future as a warrior after he says his days as a superhero are over. But if a new enemy comes along that is much deadlier than the vast majority of enemies he has faced over the years, he may need to use Stormbreaker again. He may need a lot of help to stop this great evil.
Trailer Of Thor: Love and Thunder
On April 18, the trailer for the upcoming fourth Thor movie came out. There had been a lot of questions about when it would come out. When it did come out, though, it sent the internet into a frenzy, with people asking why Loki wasn’t there, the Guardians of the Galaxy were there, and people were excited to see Jane Foster back as Mighty Thor.
Is Thor: Love And Thunder A Film Or A TV Show?
With Love and Thunder, Hemsworth becomes the first Marvel actor to lead a fourth solo movie. The last time we saw the character was in Avengers: Endgame (2019), which showed a sad Thor who had failed to stop Thanos.