Is this the end of the Hush? Is this the final straw? The trailer for the upcoming season of Better Call Saul has officially been released, and the show will premiere on April 18, 2022. Breaking Bad spinoff, prequel, and sequel Gilligan’s previous series Breaking Bad is set for season 6 with an IMDb rating of 8.8/10.
On February 8, 2015, the show began on AMC, ran five seasons, and was liked by nearly everyone. Whether or not season 6 will be the last and final season is still up in the air.
Read more :
- Redo Of Healer Uncensored English Dub Season 1 Release Date And Where To Watch
- Halo Episode 8 Release Date, Synopsis, Recap & Where To Watch
- Good Sam Season 2: Potential Release Date, Plot, Trailer, News, & Everything We Know So Far
- One Punch Man Season 3 has Already Been Confirmed By Netflix For Late 2022?
Better Call Saul Season 7 Renewal or Cancelled Status
Official Show Status
Better Call Saul Season 7 — CANCELED
You didn't see anything.
— Better Call Saul (@BetterCallSaul) February 10, 2022
Cast Of Better Call Saul Season 6
- Bob Odenkirk plays Jimmy McGill/Saul Goodman, the husband of Kim Wexler and a lawyer who goes by the name Saul Goodman. He now goes by the name Gene Takavic and runs a Cinnabon store in Omaha.
- Jonathan Banks plays Gus Fring’s fixer, Mike Ehrmantraut, who is played by Jonathan Banks.
- Rhea Seehorn plays Jimmy’s wife and best friend, Kim Wexler, who is a lawyer.
- Patrick Fabian plays Howard Hamlin, who is the managing partner of the law firm Hamlin, Hamlin & McGill.
- Michael Mando plays Nacho Varga, a lieutenant in the Salamanca group who runs the day-to-day business in Albuquerque.
- Tony Dalton plays Lalo Salamanca, who is the acting head of Don Eladio’s Juárez Cartel’s drug dealers and enforcers from the Salamanca family.
- Giancarlo Esposito plays Gus Fring, a drug dealer for the Juárez Cartel in Albuquerque who hides behind his fried chicken chain, Los Pollos Hermanos.
What’s This TV Show Better Call Saul Season About?
Better Call Saul is a TV show on the AMC cable channel before Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk) became Walter White’s lawyer in Breaking Bad. In addition to Rhea Seehorn and Jonathan Banks, the cast also has Giancarlo Esposito, Michael Mando, Tony Dalton, and Michael Mando.
The sixth season follows Jimmy, Saul, and Gene and Jimmy’s complicated relationship with Kim (Seehorn), who is going through her own existential crisis. Mike (Banks), Gus (Esposito), Nacho (Mando), and Lalo (Dalton) are playing a cat-and-mouse game with their lives on the line.