Ultimate magazine theme for WordPress.

Olivia Wilde And Jason Sudeikis Condemn Ex-nanny’s ‘False And Scurrilous Accusations’ In Joint Statement

Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis have released a joint statement regarding the highly publicized end of their relationship.
The former couple, who were together from 2011 until 2020 and share two children, spoke out on Monday in response to a story published by The Daily Mail, in which a woman described as a former nanny for the two stars divulged alleged private details about the time leading up to and around their split.
In a joint statement, Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis respond to former nanny's "false" accusations. - DwFreak
“As parents, it is incredibly upsetting to learn that a former nanny of our two young children would choose to make such false and scurrilous accusations about us publicly,” their joint statement provided to CNN read. “Her now 18 month long campaign of harassing us, as well as loved ones, close friends and colleagues, has reached its unfortunate apex.”
“We will continue to focus on raising and protecting our children with the sincere hope that she will now choose to leave our family alone,” the statement concluded.

The Actors’ Former Employee Made Several Claims About Former Couple’s Relationship In An Exclusive Interview.

The unnamed woman, whose claims have not been verified by CNN, spoke with the British outlet about the couple`s interactions amid Wilde’s relationship with Harry Styles, with whom she was working on the set of her film, “Don’t Worry Darling.”
The movie stars Florence Pugh and Harry Styles, who Wilde is now dating. Wilde previously told Vanity Fair that her relationship with Sudeikis, who shares five-year-old daughter Daisy and eight-year-old son Otis, ended long before her romance with Styles began.
Jason Sudeikis, Olivia Wilde's Family Pics With 2 Kids
The couple’s split was sometimes controversial. The Booksmart director previously referred to Sudeikis’ legal team providing legal documents regarding the custody of the children during the screening of her latest film at CinemaCon in Las Vegas, calling the move It’s malicious,’ he called. A source familiar with the matter told her CNN at the time that Sudeikis “didn’t know in advance when or where the envelope would be delivered,” calling it “inappropriate.”

They Concluded, “We Will Continue To Focus On Raising And Protecting Our Children With The Sincere Hope That She Will Now Choose To Leave Our Family Alone.”

Although Wilde and Sudeikis split almost two years ago, the fallout of their relationship and the co-parenting of their two children, 8-year-old son Otis and 6-year-old Daisy, have been widely discussed ever since.
In April, Wilde was served papers regarding their children during an appearance at CinemaCon. The actor and director were unveiling a trailer for “Don`t Worry Darling” on stage when she received the documents.
Variety reported at the time that the manila envelope was labeled “personal and confidential.” Sources close to Sudeikis confirmed at the time with NBC News via email that “papers were drawn up to establish jurisdiction relating to the children of Ms. Wilde and Mr. Sudeikis.”

The sources also claimed that the “Ted Lasso” star “had no prior knowledge of the time or place that the envelope would have been delivered as this would solely be up to the process service company involved and he would never condone her being served in such an inappropriate manner.”
The “Booksmart” directly addressed the incident during an interview with Variety published in August. Speaking about the incident, she said, “It was my workplace. In other workplaces, this is considered aggression. It was really annoying. That shouldn’t have happened.”
The filmmaker said, “There was a massive security breach and it was really scary. There were hurdles that had to be overcome to get into that room with multiple passes, as well as to provide the wristbands needed to access the event.” A special COVID test had to be done a few days in advance it was something that had to be foreseen.