Nav Album Air Date, Collaboration, Journey, And Facts To Know
Nav has officially announced the title and release date of his new album: Demons Protected By Angels. The project, which will reportedly be released on July 29 2022, is his fourth studio project and follows his Good Intentions in 2020.
Nav Announces Release Date for New Album ‘Demons Protected by Angels’
The Rexdale-born XO artist took to Twitter Monday afternoon to confirm the release of his fourth studio album and follow-up to his May 2020 project Good Intentions, which topped the Billboard 200 chart. Did. The new album will be released on July 29th 2022 , but no details have been released.
Recommended: Beyonce Net Worth in 2022: Jay-Z or Beyonce: Who is more rich?
While Nav has remained more reserved about releasing his own music, the Canadian-born rapper has continued to hone his skills in the studio, with Lil Gotit, Rowdy Rebel, and most recently on “Do Not Disturb” he’s Vory and his BLEU. collaborated with other artists such as Vory’s new song from his album “Lost Souls”.
What kind of collaborations can we expect on Nav’s new album?
Wearing Dior and Balmain watches, Canadian Punjabi rapper Navraj Singh Goraya (NAV) releases the lead single from his forthcoming album Never Sleep on July 29th. The song collaborates with two of rap’s most famous artists, Travis Scott and Lil Baby. NAV has collaborated with his Travis Scott, especially on many of his hits such as ‘Turks’ from his Good Intentions album and ‘Champion’ from his RECKLESS album. NAV collaborated on Lil Baby’s latest album, Emergency Tsunami.
Nav: Musical Journey
NAV hasn’t released music in a while, and rapper XO Rapper is set to make a big comeback next month. The Canadian rapper hinted at his new project earlier this month and officially announced his next studio album, titled Demons Protected by Angels. The album will be released on September 9th and will feature guest appearances from Lil Baby, Lil Uzi Vert, Travis Scott, Lil Dark, Future and Bryson Tiller.
In 2020, NAV teamed up with producer He Wheezy for a mixtape called “Emergency Tsunami,” featuring guest appearances from Gunna, Young Thug, Lil Baby and more. NAV’s previous album, Good Intentions, topped the US Billboard 200 with 135,000 album worth units in its first week (including 73,000 album-only sales), becoming his second #1 project. NAV has two albums of his that debuted at the top of the charts, with Bad Habits hitting No. 1 just one year before him. “Up”, “Tap” (featuring Meek Mill), and “Tap” are the only three of his singles to earn RIAA Platinum certification (2X Platinum) this year.
Recommended: Michael Jackson Birthday, Throwbacks, Controversy And Success
10 Facts You Didn’t Know About XO Rapper/Producer, NAV
- NAV’s uncle was a popular Indian singer and was one of the first to bring him to a studio to produce beats
- he first time NAV ever performed was at the O2 Arena in London, in front of 20,000 people, while on tour with The Weeknd
- He has had 5 songs in Soundcloud’s Top 50 at the same time
- He is a special guest on The Weeknd’s 2017 Starboy Tour
- He co-produced the beat for Drake’s “Back to Back”
- He is signed to The Weeknd’s label, XO
- Going forward, he will be his own producer (so that he can get back to his original sound)
- He makes a cameo in Playboi Carti’s music video for “Magnolia”
- He collaborates with an artist based on their music being a right fit for him
- His first real gig booked was Coachella’s 2017 edition