Modern technology gives us many things.

Compressed air cans and pill bottles were found at the death scene of Aaron Carter

More information is emerging that may shed light on the causes of Aaron Carter‘s untimely death.

Law enforcement sources told TMZ on Monday that when they entered the singer’s Lancaster, California, house on Saturday, they found many cans of compressed air in the bathroom and the singer’s bedroom. The police also discovered pill bottles at the scene, according to the publication.

According to the American Addiction Centers, inhalant usage, such as “huffing” goods like compressed air, can cause lasting brain damage and neurological deficiencies.

According to the Cleveland Clinic, huffing, especially for first-time users, has been linked to seizures, unconsciousness, and rapid cardiac death. There’s also the risk of asphyxiation if hazardous inhalant vapors replace the oxygen in the lungs.

Also Read: Brother of Backstreet Boys member Nick Carter, singer Aaron Carter Nicholas, age 34, passes away

Carter, who passed away at age 34, first discussed his huffing habit on an episode of “The Doctors” in 2019. He said his late sister, Leslie. Carter, had initially introduced him to the drug. At age 25, she tragically overdosed and died in 2012.

He said, “It’s something I’ve kept secret from the whole world until now,” adding that he first started huffing at the age of “around 16.” After competing on Season 9 of “Dancing With the Stars” in 2009, Aaron says he “didn’t really touch it” again until he was “around 23.”

“I started going to Staples and Office Depot and different places, buying it with cash so it wouldn’t be reflected on receipts or anything like that,” he said.

This is really no justification, but I was huffing because I was so f*cking stupid and depressed. For the record, I’m a drug addict, and that’s why I was huffing.

Also Read: Who was Aaron Carter dating at the time of his death? A Sneak Peak into His Dating History

It’s not known if Aaron had a serious huffing problem at the time of his death. After admirers watching his Instagram Live got concerned that he was huffing, police reportedly visited his home last month to check on him, as reported by TMZ.

The outlet quotes law enforcement officials as saying that no illegal substances were located at the scene and that no suspicious activity was spotted.

Aaron had lost custody of his 11-month-old son Prince, whom he shares with his on-again, off-again fiancée Melanie Martin. He had signed himself into an outpatient recovery facility just weeks before the release of the report.

He informed the Sun that Martin’s mom had temporary custody of Prince because of her history of domestic violence and drug usage.

Group therapy, parenting classes, and domestic violence training were all part of Aaron’s so-called “abstinence program.” Aaron also suffered from a mental disease in addition to his addiction.

He was diagnosed with schizophrenia, acute anxiety, and multiple personality disorder in adulthood. Whether or not he was taking any treatment for the aforementioned conditions prior to his death is unknown.

Also Read: Aaron Carter Net Worth 2022: What was the Net Worth of the Performer at the Time of his Death?

After 2 a.m., the singer’s live-in maid reportedly saw him alive for the last time, according to law enforcement sources who spoke to TMZ. It was on Friday after the police had gone to check on his well-being. The requestor’s identity remains unknown.

According to the publication, Aaron begged the police to leave and told his housekeeper to stop bothering him. TMZ claims that the maid only went inside his bedroom on Saturday morning to ask if he wanted coffee, and that she did not see him again for the remainder of the day.

According to the report, she entered the bathroom after hearing his dog barking inside and seeing his lifeless body in the tub. She immediately dialed 9-1-1 and reported a possible drowning victim.

The discolored water and stench of decay led law officers to conclude that Aaron’s body had been in the tub for some time, as reported by TMZ. The Los Angeles County Coroner’s Office has decided that the cause of Aaron’s death is unknown, pending the results of toxicology tests.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.