Hotel Managers are in demand right across Canada and you may be able to secure a Canadian Permanent Residency Visa either with or without a job offer. If you are a Hotel Manager and have been working as a Hotel Manager you may qualify to immigrate to Canada.
Hospitality is one of the fastest growing industries in the world today. Hotels, events, travel and tourism, luxury services, food services and other related segments fall under hospitality management. Among all these sectors, travel and tourism are the largest contributors to the world economy.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE FOR HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT?
The eligibility criteria for any of the hospitality courses in Ontario is as follows:
- The student should have an Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalent;
- The student should be 18 years of age or above;
- The student should have an IELTS score if 5.5 or equivalent for non-native English speakers.
The Toronto School of Management offers the best course in Canada, which is as follows:
Diploma in Hospitality & Tourism Management Co-op:
It’s a course that focuses on the recent advancements in the hospitality industry. It’s a one year course. All the areas of the hospitality industry like tourism, front office, housekeeping, food sanitization, etc. are covered in the program.
A course in Advanced Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management Co-op:
It’s a course that aims to prepare the students with the required skills of a manager in the hospitality business. The two-year course includes advanced topics apart from the topics covered in the diploma course. The list includes topics like incentives, meetings, conferences Management, Human Resource Management, Issues in Hospitality & Tourism Management, etc.
Salary expected for Hotel Management Employee in Canada:
The salary depends on the segment of hospitality industry he/she is working in. An event management personnel can expect to earn $50,000 to $100,000 in a year, whereas a travel and tourism manager can expect to earn around $60,000 to $120,000 in a year. On the other hand, somebody working in the food and beverage sector can earn a salary of up to $90,000 a year. Earnings and salaries will depend upon the quality of the education gained and the years of experience one has in the particular field.
- The courses in Hospitality Management have the following advantages:
- It broadens the mind of the students and makes them creative thinkers.
- It gives the students the much needed international exposure.
- It provides the security of job and income as this industry has a bright future and is expanding with each passing year.
- It offers excitement and opportunities at the same time.
- Those who are dedicated in their approach, the sky is the limit for them.
- Keeps the students well updated with the current trends.
Hospitality Services one of the best and most paying profession in Canada:
Hospitality Industry is one of the best businesses to work in. It provides the best jobs with the best salaries for those who want to make their careers in the business of hospitality.