On Monday, it was announced that actor Nisha Rawal would be the first contestant on Lock Upp. During the Kangana Ranaut-hosted series, 16 controversial contestants will be imprisoned for a total of 72 days. According to the various promos for the ALTBalaji and MX Player show, the season will be a raging firestorm, with the contestants being forced to reveal their most intimate and darkest secrets in order to survive the game’s challenges. Nisha says she chose the show because she wanted to “show the world who she really is.” as a result, we are aware of her Wiki: Age, husband, son, net worth, Instagram, biography, and more are all available on this page.
Lock Lock Upp: Nisha Rawal Net Worth
The estimated net worth and salary of Nisha Rawal is $1.3 million as of 2022. She is an actress who works in television and has a net worth of $1.3 million. Nisha Rawal was born on November 18, 1984, in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. From 2011 to 2012, she starred as Soumya Diwan in the television series Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki. Her Instagram account, @missnisharawal, has more than 310,000 followers, according to her.
Lock Lock Upp: Nisha Rawal Wiki/ Biography, son, Age, And Husband
Nisha Rawal is originally from the Indian city of Mumbai in the state of Maharashtra. Nisha is of Indian descent and adheres to the Hindu religion. Nisha received her primary and secondary education in Mumbai, where she grew up. She is considered to be one of the better-educated actresses.
Nisha will be 38 years old in 2022, having been born on the 18th of November in 1984, when the year 2022 begins. She is the mother of a son named Kavish Mehra.
In addition to her father being a businessman, Nisha’s mother’s name is Laxmi Rawal, and she works as a housewife. Nisha Rawal’s ex-name husband is Karan Mehra, and he is also a well-known actor and television personality, best known for his role in the television series Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai.
Nisha Rawal Career
She made her television debut with Aane Wala Pal, which aired on Doordarshan. Two plays, Poore Chand Ki Raat and Ichha, in which she appeared as the main character, were staged in her honor. Rawal began his acting career by appearing in commercials for Sunsilk, Coca-Cola, and Fem Bleech before landing his first acting role. She’s also made cameo appearances in music videos throughout her career. She made her Bollywood debut in the film Raffo Chakkar and Hastey Hastey, which was directed by Raffo Chakkar. She also appeared with Karan Mehra in the dancing reality show Nach Baliye 5, in which they performed together. She surprised her husband by releasing her cover of the song “Ae Dil Hain Mushkil” on the occasion of their fifth wedding anniversary.
Nisha Rawal controversy
Nisha Rawal accused her husband, Karan Mehra aka Naitik of the television show Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai (YRKKH), of having an affair with another woman, stealing her jewelry, and assaulting her. Karan was arrested and detained in Mumbai after Nisha filed a complaint against him. According to her, Karan allegedly slammed her against a wall, causing her to sustain a head injury.
According to Karan, Nisha is accusing him of something. He went on to say that his child, Kavish, is “not safe” with her. In an interview with ANI, Karan categorically denied Nisha’s allegations, stating that she was lying and that he had never attempted to harm her in any way. He claimed that the incident involving domestic violence was a “huge fabrication.”
Karan and Nisha tied the knot in 2012. When the news of Karan and Nisha’s marital difficulties broke, everyone was taken aback by it.
Lock Up Contestant Nisha Rawal
It has been revealed who will compete in Ekta Kapoor’s new reality show ‘Lock Upp,’ which will premiere on MX Player and ALT Balaji platforms on February 27, as well as some of the other contestants. Nisha Rawal, an actress, is the first contestant to be accepted into the reality competition. She appears in a trailer wearing an orange jumpsuit and being restrained in her cell by Kangana Ranaut.
- Tom Selleck Controversy Takes Over Twitter, And It’s A Hot Mess
- The Officials Have Confirmed ‘Creed III’ Everything You Need To Know Here!
- The Following Season 3: What Is The Storyline? More About The Show
- Lil Wayne, Aka The “Hot Boy,” Turns 39, Watch This Special Birthday Celebration
Interesting Facts about Lock Up Nisha Rawal
- Nisha Rawal grew up in the Maharashtra city of Mumbai, where she was born and raised.
- She is perhaps best known for her role as Soumya Diwan in the Life OK television series Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki.
- In 2012, she and her husband Karan Mehra competed in season 5 of Nach Baliye, where they came in second place. They were also a part of the Nach Baliye Sriman vs Srimati production (2013).
- Her Bollywood debut was with the film Rafoo Chakkar, in which she played a character named Rafoo. Her other films include Hastey Hastey, Jack N Jhol, and Tom Dick, to name a few. Harry is up to his old tricks again.
- Nisha is a professional singer who trained under the tutelage of Pandit Sanjay Mishra in Mumbai.
- In 2020, she will appear as Chanda in the Star Plus television series Shaadi Mubarak.
- Nisha is also a talented vocalist who has a large number of YouTube song covers to her credit as well.
- Rawal is fluent in four languages: Hindi, English, Marathi, and French, and he has studied all four.
- Affectionately known as “Lovely Singh,” she cherished her canine companion, Love Rawal Mehra (Lovely Singh), who died on April 11, 2021.
- Nisha is a Pahadi who hails from the state of Uttrakhand.
- In one of her Instagram posts, Nisha revealed that she had six Instagram accounts, which she later deleted. Among those who have contributed to the conversation are @kavishmehra, @inspigramquotes, @rootsandwingsman, @themotherhoodchroniclestmc, and @missnisharawal.
- It is expected that she will receive the Bharat Icon Award for “Most Inspiring Social Media Personality” in the year 2020.
- On one of Nisha’s birthdays, Karan threw her a birthday party, inviting all of their close friends as well as both of their families to attend. His next move was to fall to the ground, get on his knees and propose to Nisha a marriage.