Demon Slayer Season 2 has come to an end after eleven incredible episodes; however, the English dub of the most recent season has only recently begun to be broadcast. Already, the dub version of one episode has been made available to the public, and this week, fans can look forward to seeing the English version of Episode 2.
Demon Slayer, an anime series produced by Ufotable, has set a precedent for all upcoming anime series. Animation in Entertainment District Arc is nothing short of spectacular, and the storyline is no exception. Thus, it’s no surprise that millions of anime fans are disappointed to learn that they will have to wait at least 1.5 years for the anime to return with Swordsmith Village Arc, which is currently in production.
We’re glad that the English dub of Demon Slayer is finally available because it gives us yet another reason to watch the anime series again.
Demon Slayer Season 2 English Dub Confirmed Release Date
As announced on Thursday, the anime streaming services Funimation and Crunchyroll will begin streaming the English dub for Demon Slayer: Entertainment District Arc starting next week. In addition to the release date for Demon Slayer Season 2 in the English dub, a trailer has been made available for fans to view.
8:00 a.m. PST on February 20th will mark the premiere of Demon Slayer Season 2 in English dub. Episodes will be released once a week on Sundays until the season finale, which will be broadcast on May 1, will be dubbed. All of the standard time schedules for various regions are listed below:
• Pacific Standard Time (PST): 8:00 a.m.
• Central Time: 10:00 a.m. Central Standard Time
• Eastern Standard Time: 11:00 a.m.
• Philippines Time: 11:45 p.m. local time (PHT)
• Central European Time (CEST): 6:00 p.m.
• British Standard Time (BST): 5:00 p.m.
• Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST): 2:00 a.m.
• Indian Standard Time (IST): 9:30 p.m.
Demon Slayer Season 2 Voice Cast
The following are the members of the Demon Slayer Season 2 English dub voice acting cast:
- Zach Aguilar in the role of Tanjiro Kamado
- Nezuko Kamado is played by Abby Trott.
- Zenitsu Agatsuma is played by Aleks Le.
- Inosuke Hashibira is played by Bryce Papenbrook.
- Tengen Uzui is played by Ray Chase.
— Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba (English) (@DemonSlayerUSA) February 17, 2022
Demon Slayer Season 2 Plot
The Yuukaku-hen arc from the manga will serve as the basis for the second season of Demon Slayer. To investigate the gruesome murders taking place in the area, Tanjiro and his friends will infiltrate a red-light district with the assistance of Hashira Tengen Uzui. Due to the fact that the manga arc is 30 chapters long, this season should be completed in 12-13 episodes.
Yuukaku-hen (translation: ‘Entertainment District’) is a general term that refers to a location that hosts a variety of adult entertainment venues and events. It is still unclear how explicit the anime will be in dealing with these darker themes, but it is expected that the creators will steer clear of anything that could be construed as being too politically charged.
This season, all major characters such as Tanjiro, Nezuko, Inosuke, and Zenitsu will make a return, as will all minor characters. In order to navigate the glitzy nights of the Entertainment District, they will be accompanied by Tengen Uzui, a Sound Hashira.
- Ridley Jones Season 4 Release Date Confirmed Or Cancelled? All You Need To Know
- Young Wallander Season 3 Release Date: Renewed Or Cancelled At Netflix?
- Dream Raider Season 2 Release Date: Is It Officially Renewed? Everything You Need To Know!
- Juvenile Justice Season 2 Release Date: Renewed Or Cancelled?