In his latest project, Amazon Prime Video’s docuseries Clarkson’s Farm, which came out in June 2021, Jeremy Clarkson swapped cars for cows.
The show does exactly what it says on the box: it follows the journey of the host of The Grand Tour as he becomes the proud owner of a 1,000-acre farm in the Cotswolds. But because he doesn’t know anything about farming, he’s completely at the mercy of his team. They show him the ropes and aren’t afraid to tell him when he makes a mistake, which he does all the time.
Before the show started, he said, “I’ve had the farm since 2008, but I haven’t done much with it” (via BBC). “A man in the village used to run it. When he retired, I don’t know what made me think, “I can do that,” but I did.
“I really thought you put seeds in the ground, weather happens, and then food grows. So I thought, “That’s not hard.” But it’s incredibly hard, and the heartache is incredibly bad. Plus, it pays incredibly badly. So I thought, “If I can get someone to film me doing it, that will make up for some of my losses.”
Now that fans know there will be a second season, they can’t wait to see what mischief the team gets into next.
- Is Outlander Season 6 Episode 9 Premiere On STARZ Tonight? & Previous Episode Recap
- Fear The Walking Dead Season 7 Episode 13 Release Date: ‘The Raft’
- Legends Of Tomorrow Season 8 Release Date: is it Officially Cancelled! Know Here!
- 1408 Ending Explained, Did Mike Actually Die And How Many Alternative Endings Are There ?
Clarkson’s Farm season 2 release date:
The second season of the hit TV show has been given the go-ahead, and filming has already begun.
We still don’t know when it will air, but we expect it to be sometime in 2022.
During the first season, the coronavirus crisis threw both filming and farming into chaos. The weather also had a big impact on how well they could do their jobs.
‘Clarkson’s Farm’: Amazon Renews Jeremy Clarkson’s Farming Show For A Second Season https://t.co/xidxfKzVXN
— Deadline Hollywood (@DEADLINE) July 21, 2021
This time, they will have to deal with the unpredictable weather patterns again. In 2021, the UK will be hit by heat waves, storms, and even snow.
More than 4,500 people reviewed the show on Amazon, and nearly all of them gave the first season five stars. This made it almost certain that there would be a second season. But there was a time when people thought the show was over.
But after he won a few awards, it was clear that people liked the new, country Clarkson and his group of farming brothers.
Clarkson’s Farm Season 2 Cast:
See who is likely to be in Season 2 of Clarkson’s Farm below.
- Jeremy Clarkson as a motoring journalist and television presenter
- Gerald Cooper as a specialist
- Kaleb Cooper as a young farm worker
- Kevin Harrison as the chairman
- Ellen Helliwell as the shepherdess
- Lisa Hogan as an actress and Clarkson’s girlfriend
- Charlie Ireland as Cheerful Charlie – a professional agronomist and land agent