Are you looking for a new show to watch? Don’t Toy with Me, Miss Nagatoro is the story of Nobuko Nagatoro, a Japanese high school student who has an unusual problem. She can see and hear ghosts! With her friends’ help, she solves mysteries that have been haunting people for years.
The first season was released in Japan on October 1st 2016 and now it’s time for Season 2! You won’t want to miss this amazing series when it comes out on September 29th 2017. If you love mystery shows like Ghost Hunt or Detective Conan then this is perfect for you! Click here to find out more about the release
Don’t toy with me, Miss Nagatoro) tweeted a screen capture from an episode. It was confirmed at AnimeJapan 2018 that the series will get a second season. ( Later in this article, you’ll be able to view a sneak peek visual.
In November 2017, author Mangaka Nanashi (774) published the series in Magazine Pocket. Kodansha has published seven volumes to date. Since last fall, Vertical Comics has released an English translation.
Season 2 Of Miss Nagatoro Don’t Toy With Me Will Premiere On Blu-ray And Dvd On March 27th, 2019.
The anime adaptation of the game is directed by Hirokazu Hanai (Tower of God , Assistant Director) at Studio Telecom Animation Film.
The characters were designed by Misaki Suzuki, and the story was written by Taku Kishimoto (Erased). The track is by BUSTED ROSE, who composed the music.
At the moment, there are no concrete details about the sequel, such as who is in charge of it or when it will premiere in Japan. We’ll keep you informed as soon as we learn more.
Crunchyroll announced the release of the romantic comedy anime series in April. Don t Toy with Me, Miss Nagatoro Season 2 is still unreleased. Despite significant consumer interest, little or nothing is known about it.
The start date may only be estimated. Miss Nagatoro is a Japanese drama that follows the life of a middle schooler named Hikari Nagatoro who lives with her twin sister, Hideko. The series begins when she transfers from another school to Himeji Middle.
Season 2 Of Don’t Toy With Me, Miss Nagatoro Will Be Aired On Tv Asahi In Japan.
Don’t Play With Me, Miss Nagatoro Season 2’s Expected Plot
With the aid of Nagatoro and his pals, Naoto is able to collect a large number of people in front of his depictions of Nagatoro’s daily life in the season 1 finale.
He then proceeded to defend the president as an artist and ultimately won their individual competition. In the postcredits sequence, Nagatoro asks him to close his eyes and kisses him on the cheek, causing both of them to turn red.
In Season 2, the relationship between the two primary characters may continue to develop. Naoto will most certainly take over the art club when the president graduates.
The next season will likely premiere in 2020 with the introduction of Nagatoro’s older brother and sister, which will provide depth to the anime as a whole. A potential rival for Senpai’s attention may appear later in the season.
Don T Toy With Me, Miss Nagatoro’s Characters And Cast Don’t Toy With Me, Miss Nagatoro
Characters And Cast
- One of the primary characters in the Don’t Toy With Me, Miss Nagatoro manga series is Hayase Nagatoro. She’s a high school student who enjoys taunting and bullying her Senpai, the other main character; however, she harbors deep emotions for him. Nagatoro is an energetic, athletic, popular, and sad
- Don’t Toy With Me, Miss Nagatoro is a manga series that follows the adventures of Naoto Hachioji and Nagatoro. He’s a high school kid who gets picked on by Nagatoro, the other major character, who always refers to him as simply Senpai. He’s an introverted twitchy loner artist
- Gamou Maki, better known as Gamo-chan, is a minor character in the Don’t Toy with Me, Miss Nagatoro manga series. She’s a high school student and Nagatoro’s closest friend. Gamo-chan is a lively, popular kid who leads the cool kids clique and is also the ringleader of
- Sana Sunomiya is a supporting character in the Don’t Toy With Me, Miss Nagatoro manga series. She’s a high school student later at university who served as the President of the art club, which Senpai is a member of. The President is a serious, stern woman with a habit of public nudity, albeit somewhat semi-ret
- Sakura is a minor character in Don’t Toy With Me, Miss Nagatoro. She’s a high school girl and one of Nagatoro’s pals. Sakura is a pleasant and kind young lady who wears gyaru attire and belongs to a cool kids clique including Gamo-chan, Yoshi, and Nagatoro. She frequently joins in
Don’t Play Games With Me, Miss Nagatoro Action
Hayase Nagatoro, a first-year student, taunts Naoto Hachiouji every day in the library while he works on his manga. She decides from that point on to toy with him, calling him Senpai rather than his actual name.
Nagatoro’s wanton behavior, on the other hand, is more irritable than anything at first, and it makes him feel uncomfortable because he must accommodate to her demands. At first, Naoto finds that life with Nagatoro is difficult.
However, as they spend more time together, a strange sort of connection forms between them, and Naoto discovers that life with Nagatoro may be enjoyable. But it’s certain- his days will never be boring again.