Today, Sept. 10, Nova Scotia is revealing 11 new instances of COVID-19 and six recoveries.
Ten of the cases are in Central Zone. Two are close contacts of recently announced cases. Three are identified with the movement. Five are being scrutinized.
One case is in Eastern Zone and is identified with the movement.
There have been 4,422 cases from March 15 to Sept. 9, 2021, Of those:
- 82 (1.9 percent) were completely immunized
- 265 (6.0 percent) were somewhat immunized
- 4,075 (92.1 percent) were unvaccinated
- There were 257 individuals hospitalized. Of those:
- 2 (0.8 percent) were completely immunized
- 28 (10.9 percent) were somewhat immunized
- 227 (88.3 percent) were unvaccinated
- 28 individuals kicked the bucket. Of those:
- 1 (3.6 percent) was completely immunized
- 3 (10.7 percent) were somewhat immunized
- 24 (85.7 percent) were unvaccinated
Starting today, Nova Scotia has 78 dynamic instances of COVID-19. Of those, one individual is in an emergency clinic COVID-19 unit.
There were 2,838 tests managed between Sept. 3 and Sept. 9 at the fast testing spring-up destinations in Halifax and Dartmouth.
On Sept. 9, Nova Scotia Health Authority’s labs finished 3,364 tests.
As of Sept. 9, 1,464,075 portions of COVID-19 immunization have been regulated. Of those, 701,708 Nova Scotians have accepted their subsequent portion.
Since April 1, there have been 4,375 positive COVID-19 cases and 28 passings. Cases range in age from under 10 to more than 90. There are 4,269 settled cases. Aggregate cases might change as information is refreshed in Panorama.
Nova Scotians with or without indications can book a test for essential appraisal places across the region. Those without any indications are urged to utilize one of the essential appraisal places with drop-in testing, spring-up locales, or general wellbeing versatile units assuming they need to be tried. Anybody with COVID-19 manifestations is encouraged to hole up and book a COVID-19 test.
Anybody prompted by general wellbeing that they were a nearby contact needs to finish an entire 14-day isolate, paying little mind to test results, except if they are completely inoculated. In case they have completely inoculated something like 14 days before the openness date, they don’t have to hole up as long as they are not encountering any COVID-19 manifestations.