Makoto Shinkai’s Kimi No Na Wa (Your Name) is a Japanese animated love fantasy film written and directed by him. Two strangers become entangled in an unusual way. Will distance be the only thing that keeps them apart after they build a connection? I’ve compiled a list of some of the most inspiring Your Name Quotes.
Your Name is a 2016 Japanese animated love fantasy film written and directed by CoMix Wave Films and distributed by Toho (“Dr. Stone, Mushoku Tensei, Haikyuu!!”).
Your Name Quotes
- So we don’t forget when we wake up. Let’s use this opportunity to put our names on each other. – Taki Tachibana
- Our respective deadlines were out of sync. Give me one more chance, if time can be reversed. – Taki Tachibana
- I feel as though I’m looking for someone or something all of the time. – Taki Tachibana
- Why is it that when a guy gets a haircut, it’s seen as a sign of breakup? – Sayaka Natori
- But, after I wake up, the feeling that I’ve lost something persists for a long time. – Mitsuha Miyamizu
- There is no way we could possibly come into contact with one another. with so many options, it’s difficult to know where to begin. If we cross paths, we’ll immediately realize it. You were the one who was inside of me and I was the one who was inside you. – Mitsuha Miyamizuhe
- When I’m in a deep sleep. I find myself crying. – Mitsuha Miyamizu
- It began that day, and it has possessed me ever since… Mitsuha Miyamizu
- Thanks for today. This is far enough. Don’t forget, you’ll be happy some day. – Miki Okudera
- 10. Even when words are lost, customs should be transmitted. – Hitoha Miyamizu
- Musubi is the old term for addressing the town’s protector deity. This term has a lot of weight to it. Typing thread is Musubi. Connecting people is Musubi. Musubi is the translation for time flow. All of these powers are god’s. So, the braided cords we create are God’s art and symbolize the passage of time itself. The shape and structure of the cosmos emerge as a result. The knots may be tangled together, twisted, frayed, and then rejoined. Musubi. That’s time. – Hitoha Miyamizu
- Treasure the experience. Dreams are forgotten once you wake up. – Hitoha Miyamizu
- Thank you for your note, I’m glad to tell you that… I will be looking for you wherever you may go in this world. – Taki Tachibana
- I came to see you. It wasn’t simple because you were so far away. – Taki Tachibana
- It’s twilight – “kataware-doki.” Taki Tachibana (Mitsuha Miyamizu), in contrast, is a beautiful young lady in her early twenties.
- I’m not sure if I’m looking for someone or a location, or if I’m just on the lookout for work. – Taki Tachibana
- In exchange for returning to this world, you must renounce all that is most meaningful to you. – Hitoha Miyamizu
- I’m always on the lookout for something or someone. The song, for me, still resonates with this sensation… When the stars came tumbling down that day. – Taki Tachibana
- You visited me three years ago! – Mitsuha Miyamizu
Stay tuned for more information!