Nikon showed off its new mid-range D5600 DSLR in November 2016, but it didn’t tell us how much it would cost or when it would be available in the US until the Consumer Electronics Show in January 2017. The price and release date for the Nikon D5600 in the U.S. has finally been set by the company. It will be for sale in the United States later this month.
Later this month, you can buy the Nikon D5600 for $799. It comes with an 18-55mm AF-P DX Nikkor lens. This mid-range DSLR is just a little bit better than the Nikon D5500, which came out in 2015.
Nikon has made this camera’s ability to connect to other devices better by adding support for NFC and Bluetooth. The 3.2-inch touchscreen on the back can also be used as a frame-advance bar to make changes to photos, such as cropping.
Nikon’s Snapbridge technology is built into the camera, so photos taken with the D5600 can be sent right away to a smartphone. This makes it easy to move photos from a DSLR to a mobile device without having to deal with wires or complicated Wi-Fi connections.
The D5600 is a pretty strong DSLR for $799. It has a 24.2 MP sensor, an Expeed 4 image processor, and a maximum ISO of 25,600. If you want a D5600, you can get one later this month from a store that Nikon works with.
Nikon’s now-familiar vary-angle LCD is another important part of the Nikon D5600. It lets photographers easily compose from any angle.
The screen can be viewed from different angles, and it can also be touched to choose a focus point or start the shutter. Nikon has made it possible to scroll through images in review mode by touching the screen.
Other features include Nikon’s F lens mount, which works with a variety of lenses, a native ISO range of 100 to 25,600, and a 39-point TTL phase-detection AF system with 9 cross-type points.
Release Date Of Nikon d5600
With the 18-55mm VR lens, the Nikon D5600 will cost £799.99. It will come out on November 24, 2016. Other prices for the Nikon D5600 will be:
- Nikon D5600 with 18-55mm VR lens kit: around $950 / £799.99
- Nikon D5600 with 18-140mm VR lens kit: around $1,260 / £898.99
You can pre-order the following Nikon D5600 kits in the US:
Is D5600 A Suitable Camera For Photography?
What We Think. The Nikon D5600 is a good camera to take on trips. Even at high ISO levels, the pictures are clear and sharp, and the wide range of shutter speeds lets you take clear pictures of things that are moving quickly or take long-exposure pictures of the stars at night.
Features Of Nikon d5600
- 24MP CMOS sensor with no optical low-pass filter (OLPF), Nikon DX format; focal length equivalent to approx. 1.5x that of lenses with FX-format angle of view.
- Nikon EXPEED 4 image/video processors.
- 3.2″ Fully Articulated touchscreen LCD with 1.04M dots
- Full HD 1080p / 60fps movie mode with auto-focus while filming, mono sound, and stereo external mic support.
- ISO sensitivity 100 – 25600
- Active D-Lighting (four levels)
- Eye-level pentamirror single-lens reflex viewfinder
- 5.0 fps continuous shooting
- SD (Secure Digital) and UHS-I compliant SDHC and SDXC memory cards
- Autofocus is available with AF-S, AF-P, and AF-I lenses
- The inbuilt time-lapse movie feature
- 39 point AF sensor with 9 central cross-type points
- 2,016-pixel RGB sensor assists AF tracking and metering
- ‘SnapBridge’ Bluetooth/Wi-Fi communication
- Exposure compensation can be adjusted by -5 to +5 EV in increments of 1/3 or 1/2 EV in P, S, A, M, SCENE, and night vision modes
- Luminosity locked at detected value with AE-L/AF-L button
- Focus can be locked by pressing the shutter-release button halfway (single-servo AF) or by pressing the AE-L/AF-L button
- Built-in or external stereo microphone; sensitivity adjustable
How Many Years Has A Nikon D5600 Been Manufactured?
Since early 2017, you can buy the Nikon D5600. It comes in different packages. For $796, you can get one with an 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR lens and a 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED lens.
Best Lenses For The Nikon D5600 In 2022
- Nikon AF-P DX 10-20mm f/4.5-5.6G VR. …
- Nikon AF-S 50mm f/1.8G. …
- Nikon AF-P DX 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED VR. …
- Nikon AF-S DX 40mm f/2.8G Micro. …
- Nikon AF-S DX 16-80mm f/2.8-4E ED VR. …
- Sigma 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM C.