Today’s kids learn how to operate mobile phones from a very early age. Interestingly, 53% of children living within the U.S. possess a smartphone by the time they’re 11 years old. If left unchecked, these kids can use their phones for all the wrong reasons. That’s why the majority of parents these days search for ingenious ways to track their kid’s phones without them knowing.
Read on to learn how you can “track my kid’s phone.”
Children love mischief. They may use their smartphones to buy drugs or get into risky investment schemes. Let’s look at five reasons that may prompt you to track your kid’s phone:
- To ensure they don’t visit inappropriate sites: it’s important to monitor your children’s online activity to prevent them from visiting porn websites, bizarre platforms, and other wrong sites.
- To track their device if it’s lost or stolen: Kids have the uncanny ability to lose precious things. You should think about installing tracking software that can pinpoint the phone’s precise location once it’s misplaced.
- To make sure they don’t skip classes: tracking your kid’s phone allows you to check their GPS location at all times. This way, you’ll know whether they’re in class or somewhere else.
- To keep an eye on kids with health issues: some children have certain health issues such as ADHD that could veer them off-track, causing them to get lost. Monitoring their phones could help parents to keep a watchful eye on them.
- To observe kids who’ve just started biking to school alone: Giving your children the freedom to bike to school is a huge step. Gladly, monitoring their phone to ensure they get there safe will provide you with some peace of mind.
You’re probably wondering: can I track my child’s phone without them knowing? Well, there are certain mobile apps that you can install to spy on your kid’s device without them even realizing it.
mSpy is the best tracking software in this category. It utilizes two tracking features to monitor your child: GPS real-time tracking and Geofencing.
mSpy has a built-in GPS Phone Location Tracker that provides accurate details about your kid’s location in real-time. Apart from displaying the Map and List views, this feature reveals the target phone’s geographical coordinates and physical address. You can even view your children’s route history to find out where they’ve been all day.
mSpy, as a geo fencing app, allows parents to set safe zones and forbidden zones ─ you can specify as many zones as you’d like. Once your kid enters the forbidden zones or exits the safe zones, a notification is sent to your email. You can also monitor your child’s movements via a user-friendly map.
Android phones have an inbuilt tool called the ‘Android Device Manager’ that can help parents to access their kids’ GPS location. To use this feature, simply log into your target user’s Google account and view all the linked devices at the bottom of your screen. Next, select the specific phone that you’d like to monitor. This trick will allow you to track your target’s location in real-time.
You can also install an app called ‘Find My Device’ from Google Play Store and sign in using the target user’s Google credentials. Sadly, these two methods only provide access to your kids’ location, but you won’t be able to view their messages, calls, and shared multimedia. mSpy offers unrestricted access to all this information.
Another way you can monitor a kid’s phone without them knowing is by using the ‘Find My iPhone’ feature that’s integrated into most iPhone devices. This tool allows you to track your kid’s precise location by signing into iCloud using your child’s Apple ID login credentials.
Apple also provides a ‘Family Sharing’ feature that allows users to invite up to six family members. To activate it, simply click on Setting and choose the Family Sharing option. Next, tap on Location Sharing and choose the option labeled Invite Family Members. This feature should also be activated on your child’s iPhone to allow live location monitoring.
However, you still won’t have access to your kid’s messages, calls, and social media accounts using these free tracking solutions.
It’s every parent’s responsibility to protect their kids from online fraudsters. After conducting some in-depth research, we’ve found mSpy to be the most effective tracking solution for parents.
Apart from tracking your kid’s phone discreetly, this spy app offers unrestricted access to your child’s emails, SMS, social media messages, and more. Download it today to enjoy all these benefits.